Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best White Cake (egg whites) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Cake (egg whites) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to be forced to eat terrible tasting diet food. Productive weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are a lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white cake (egg whites) recipe. To make white cake (egg whites) you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White Cake (egg whites):
- Get 2 cups of (10oz, 285g) cake flour.
- Get 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of (12 oz, 340g) granulated sugar, 1/2 cup set aside.
- Provide 2 1/2 sticks of (10 oz, 283g) unsalted butter at room temperature.
- Provide 1 cup of (8 oz, 230g) plain yogurt at room temperature.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of real vanilla extract.
- Provide 6 of fresh egg whites, at room temperature (do not use pasteurized egg whites or they might not whip up properly).
Instructions to make White Cake (egg whites):
- Preheat the oven to 350°F..
- Line three 8 inch cake pans with a circle of parchment paper or butter and flour the bottom of pans only. Do not butter and flour the sides of the pan..
- Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt with 1 cup granulated sugar..
- Mix the dry ingredients in a mixer bowl on low speed for 30 seconds to distribute the leavening..
- With the mixer on low speed, add half the yogurt and toss in the butter a tablespoon at a time. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl. With the mixer running on low speed, add the remaining yogurt and vanilla..
- Increase the speed to medium and beat about 3-4 minutes until the batter lightens in texture and becomes aerated. Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl to make sure there are no pockets of unmixed batter..
- In another bowl, whip the egg whites on medium high until they form soft peaks. Turn the mixer to medium low and slowly add the other 1/2 cup sugar. Turn the mixer to medium high and whip the whites to firm peak..
- Fold the whites into the base in 3 parts. Fold just until there are no streaks of egg white..
- Divide the batter evenly between the 3 pans and spread so it's level..
- Bake about 25-30 minutes until the center of the cake springs back when lightly pressed or a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake comes out clean..
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan and then turn out onto a cooling rack..
- I iced the cake with Swiss Meringue Buttercream (https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/4896046-swiss-meringue-buttercream?via=sidebar-recipes).
If you find this White Cake (egg whites) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.