Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, ginger pork. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger Pork is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Ginger Pork is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook ginger pork using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Pork:
- Prepare 2 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1-2 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Make ready 3-4 tsp of flour.
- Make ready 1/4 of onion.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Make ready 1.5-2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooking sake (white wine alternatively).
- Take 1 tbsp of mirin (1 tbsp sake or white wine and 1 tsp sugar alternatively).
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Ginger Pork:
- Take the pork chops out of the fridge and bring to room temperature. Cut through the fat and filament at intervals (as many as possible). This will help the meat stay tender. Then tenderise with the back of the knife. Doing it for both sides of the meat will make it more tender..
- Season both sides of the meat with salt and pepper and dust it with flour..
- Mix the seasoning in a bowl. (From grated ginger to water).
- Slice onion..
- Heat the oil in frying pan and start frying the pork chops with medium-high heat for 3-4 mins then turn..
- Fry another 1 min, slide the pork chops to one side of the frying pan and fry sliced onion on the other side for about 30 sec..
- Add the seasoning sauce, reduce heat, mix and simmer while basting the meat..
- When the sauce become a little sticky and the meat is cooked, get ready to serve..
- Chopped cabbage (sweetheart cabbage) is the best to serve with ginger pork. Put them in water for 1 min after chopping, drain well and plate. Put your favourite dressing!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food ginger pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!