Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato. Wash, Clean and remove veins of. An easy prawn dish made with fresh tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and a touch of cayenne. Dried red chilli flakes can be used, also.
For me, the best type of seafood is prawns; they are also the ones I prefer to cook them as they are not only quick and easy to make but are also tasty. Today we will make spicy prawns with tomato sauce. It is a delicious and healthy recipe.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy spicy prawn with tomato. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wash, Clean and remove veins of. An easy prawn dish made with fresh tomatoes, olive oil, garlic and a touch of cayenne. Dried red chilli flakes can be used, also.
Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy spicy prawn with tomato using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato:
- Get 500 grams of Prawn (small).
- Make ready 1 cup of Tomato ( finely chopped).
- Take 1 cup of Spring onions ( chopped).
- Take 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oyster sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare pinch of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready of salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 piece of green chillies( slit).
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/2 box of bean vermicelli.
First of all, before we jump to the recipe, let me tell you some of the prawns' benefits for your body.. Return shrimp and any juices to skillet; heat through. Garlic Prawns with Tomato Sauce Recipes. This recipe is loaded with flavor and can be served as an appetizer next to a crusty baguette or place the Seared Shrimp with Spicy Tomato Sauce over a bed of pasta for an incredibly easy and tasty dinner.
Instructions to make Easy spicy Prawn with Tomato:
- Cook bean vermicelli in water with little salt ,strain and keep aside..
- Heat oil in saucepan, add garlic and then spring onions,salt and tomato. Cook for 2-3 min..
- Add prawns and other ingredients (except cornstarch) and cook until prawns are cooked. Add a little water if getting dry while cooking..
- Add cornstarch to 1/2 cup water and dissolve. Then add this mix to prawn and cook for 2-3 minutes more. Serve hot with cooked bean vermicelli..
This Prawn Spaghetti in a Chilli, Tomato & Garlic Sauce is so quick and easy to make – it's ready in the time it takes the pasta to cook. Heat the butter in a large skillet or pan over medium heat. Add the onion and fry until transparent. When the tomato sauce is ready, taste and adjust the seasoning (you may want to add a bit more sugar or jalapeño). Cook until the prawns have turned pink and are just.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food easy spicy prawn with tomato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!