Chef Boldea's Flat Breads. Put the flat breads in the oven until the cheese melts and there is a slight browning on the surface. Cooksnaps Did you make this recipe? Share a picture of your creation!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chef boldea's flat breads. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Put the flat breads in the oven until the cheese melts and there is a slight browning on the surface. Cooksnaps Did you make this recipe? Share a picture of your creation!
Chef Boldea's Flat Breads is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chef Boldea's Flat Breads is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chef boldea's flat breads using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chef Boldea's Flat Breads:
- Take of Flatbreads.
- Take 1.5 cup of flour.
- Take 2 of tspn baking powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- Take of The Toppings.
- Make ready of Frank's Red Hot/Any red sauce.
- Take 1 of tbpsn olive oil.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded/torn lean meat.
- Make ready 1 cup of ricotta cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of part skim mozzarella cheeee.
- Prepare 1 handful of leaf veggies (optional).
- Get of Mushrooms (optional).
- Make ready of Onions (optional).
- Prepare of Olives (optional).
Instructions to make Chef Boldea's Flat Breads:
- Assemble dough ingredients and mix until a cohesive, smooth dough forms.
- Cut into equal sections and roll out to desired width and thickness.
- Fry until browned on both sides.
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Cook and shred meat, set to the side.
- Put a thin layer of sauce across each flat bread and add olive oil on top.
- Top with the desired toppings as listed in the ingredients, and add shredded meat as well.
- Put the flat breads in the oven until the cheese melts and there is a slight browning on the surface.
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chef boldea's flat breads recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!