Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat).
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peanut butter banana cake (dog treat). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter banana cake (dog treat) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat):
- Get of Cake.
- Take 2 cup of water.
- Get 2 of bananas – mashed.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 2 1/2 cup of whear flour.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 of egg – beaten.
- Take 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get of Frosting.
- Prepare 2 of bananas – mashed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peanut butter.
- Get 3 tbsp of wheat flour (more may be needed).
Steps to make Peanut Butter Banana Cake (dog treat):
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 8" cake pan..
- Combine water, bananas, vanilla, egg and peanut butter..
- Stir in flour, oats and baking powder..
- Pour into pan and bake for approximately 1 hour (or until toothpick inserted in middle of cake comes out clean)..
- Place cake on wire rack to cool completely..
- To prepare frosting, mix all ingredients until well combined. Additional flour may be needed to reach desired consistency..
- Frost cake, spoil those pups, then store in fridge!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peanut butter banana cake (dog treat) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!