Grilled Naan Pizza. Learn how to make a simple Naan pizza with Summer Fresh hummus and dips. This Grilled Naan Pizza is the easiest way to make grilled pizza. I make naan pizza as a quick dinner hack pretty often!
Get that char you love without having to worry about fire hazards by using naan as your pizza base, which. I had seen rumblings about grilled pizza here and there but wasn't quite sure how one could easily Then thankfully I came across Naan. It's basically a flatbread of sorts.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, grilled naan pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled Naan Pizza is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Grilled Naan Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Learn how to make a simple Naan pizza with Summer Fresh hummus and dips. This Grilled Naan Pizza is the easiest way to make grilled pizza. I make naan pizza as a quick dinner hack pretty often!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled naan pizza using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Naan Pizza:
- Make ready 1 of Naan flatbread, any flavor, I used roasted garlic flavored.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of marinara sauce, I used mine,, recipe attached in direction #.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sliced onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of shredded Italian four cheese blend.
- Prepare 5 of or more pepperoni slices.
You can easily find it in any. If you've every grilled pizza you are in for a treat. Instead of using a regular dough we used Naan for our grilled veggie + Genoa Salami pizza. I bet naan of you saw this Evenly spread the pizza sauce over each naan.
Steps to make Grilled Naan Pizza:
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Spread marinara sauce on Naan bread to cover. My marinara sauce is attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Cover marinara sauce with cheese.
- Add onions.
- Add pepperoni slices.
- Place on grill over indirect beat and cook until cheese melts, 5 to 10 minutes.
- This pizza can be customized to whatever you like. The variations are endless. Use any meat or vegetable. Use all vegetables if you like. We have had sausage and pepper, cheeseburger, broccoli and cheese with Alfredo sauce for just a few. A fun way to serve them is have a variety of toppings and sauces and have everyone make their own!.
Top with all the grilled goodness, including the. When we were in Atlanta last week, we ate lunch at a restaurant a few blocks from our hotel called Naan Stop. I got a naanwich filled with chola (no, not that kind of chola). This grilled naan pizza recipe can easily be altered to suit your own tastes. Top it with your choice of vegetarian pizza toppings and enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food grilled naan pizza recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!