Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna melt stuffed portobellos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna melt stuffed portobellos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna melt stuffed portobellos recipe. You can cook tuna melt stuffed portobellos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tuna melt stuffed portobellos:
- You need of flaked light tuna, drained.
- Take of colored bell pepper, diced (I used yellow).
- Provide of celery, diced.
- Take of mustard leafs, finely chopped.
- Prepare of mayo (I used Hellmann's).
- Provide of Old Bay seasonning.
- Provide of Fresh groung black pepper.
- Get of portobello heads, emptied.
- You need of sharp cheddar cheese, shredded.
- Use of breadcrumbs.
Instructions to make Tuna melt stuffed portobellos:
- In a bowl, mix together seven first ingredients..
- Lay portobello heads on a foiled cookie sheet and fill in the portobello heads with tuna mix..
- Cover with cheese and sprinkle with breadcrumbs..
- Cook in pre-heated oven at 400° for 20 minutes..
- Cook at broil a couple of minutes till top is golden brown and crispy..
- Serve with a green salade and/or french fries..
If you find this Tuna melt stuffed portobellos recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.