Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Finger Millet Chocolate Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Finger Millet Chocolate Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Finger Millet Chocolate Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
You will find that different types of berries can be really good for your health. The very first thing you will find out about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. The majority of berries also have an awful lot of anti-oxidants, which is really beneficial to your overall health and is specifically good for your circulatory system. Another thing you will find that these antioxidants can help you with is keeping your cells healthy, this can help your system to fight off many different diseases.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to finger millet chocolate pudding recipe. You can cook finger millet chocolate pudding using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Finger Millet Chocolate Pudding:
- Provide of Ragi Radish ( finger.
- Use of Cocoa.
- Provide of Jaggery.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use of Cardomom.
- Take of nuts Chopped.
Steps to make Finger Millet Chocolate Pudding:
- Mix Ragi powder, Cocoa powder and water thoroughly and pour it into a heavy bottom cooking vessel..
- Make sure there are no lumps. keep stirring..
- Add more water to get the consistency for around 10 minutes..
- Add jaggery, stir for another 5 minutes..
- Add cardamom and chopped nuts..
- Now it will start thickening. You can make it really thick so you can cut out pieces like halwa. Or make it semi thick and eat like a pudding..
- If halwa, grease a plate with little ghee and pour the mix. Cut into pieces when cooled. Else pour into pudding cups..
If you find this Finger Millet Chocolate Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.