Eggless Apple upside down cake. This Eggless apple upside down cake is light, soft and taste good. It is one of those eggless cake recipes that I have developed on my own. While developing recipes, especially baking ones, sometimes they are a success and sometimes they are failures. more so when one has to make a cake or bread.
While the cake is super moist and almost melts in your mouth, the pineapple has a different, more solid texture and it bursts in your mouth with the first bite. So it is low fat, eggless and delicious. Learn how to make an eggless pineapple upside down cake.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, eggless apple upside down cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Apple upside down cake is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Eggless Apple upside down cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
This Eggless apple upside down cake is light, soft and taste good. It is one of those eggless cake recipes that I have developed on my own. While developing recipes, especially baking ones, sometimes they are a success and sometimes they are failures. more so when one has to make a cake or bread.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have eggless apple upside down cake using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Apple upside down cake:
- Make ready of Dry ingredients.
- Get 1 1/2 cup of Refined flour (maida).
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Wet ingredients.
- Take 1/2 cup of yoghurt.
- Get 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of cooking oil (sunflower).
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get of For layer.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized sliced Apples.
- Make ready of For caramel.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of crystal sugar.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of water.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
An easy eggless cake recipe using condensed milk and canned pineapple. Ingredients for Eggless Apple Upside Down Cake Recipe. Pour batter over the apple slices in the cake tin, spread and tap a little. Place a plate upside down on top of the pan, then invert the pan, flipping the cake onto the plate.
Steps to make Eggless Apple upside down cake:
- For caramel : take sugar and water in a saucepan and heat on medium heat, don't stir just keep swirling the pan and let the caramel bubble up and get dark. Now take it off the heat and add in butter and mix well.
- Pour this into a greased cake tin and arrange apple slices over it, set aside.
- Now take in a bowl yoghurt, sugar and mix well with hand beater for two minutes, thn next add in vanilla essence and sugar and mix it well.
- Next add all dry ingredients in a bowl, sift it 2-times.
- Add this dry ingredients to yoghurt mixture, mix well for 3 minutes,(use cut and fold method) next add milk little at a time and incorporate everything well.
- Pour this batter into the greased tin over the apples and spread it evenly..tap tin for 2-5 times.
- Pre heat oven to 180degree c.put baking tin in oven & Bake for 30 -40 mins until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Now remove cake from oven, let it cool for 3-5mins.
- Invert it carefully into a plate while the cake is still warm..let it cool a little, slice and serve.
- Note: Grease a 22cm round baking tin with some oil or ghee.
- For making caramel please use surgar crystals not powdered sugar.
Garnish slices with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. An Apple Upside down cake is an elegant tea time treat. (Oh, don't even bother with the "time to eat" coz we all know there's no "one" perfect time for a If you love it, then you absolutely should make this cake. If you've had Apple Upside Down Cake before, then I can vouch for this eggless version. Upside Down Apple Cake with caramel sauce and apple wedges in a flour cornmeal batter. The last time this happened, dad swore like a sailor, threw the whole cake in the sink, and vowed to never attempt an apple upside down cake again.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food eggless apple upside down cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!