White Chocolate Sponge Cake.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, white chocolate sponge cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
White Chocolate Sponge Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. White Chocolate Sponge Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook white chocolate sponge cake using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make White Chocolate Sponge Cake:
- Prepare 400 g of white chocolate, chopped.
- Prepare 300 g of unsalted butter, cut into 1cm pieces.
- Prepare 300 ml of milk.
- Get 1 1/2 cups (330 g) of caster sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 3 of eggs, at room temperature, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 3 cups (450 g) of plain flour.
- Take 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Take of For the icing.
- Prepare 250 g of butter softened.
- Take 3 cups of icing sugar.
- Get 4 tablespoons of milk.
Steps to make White Chocolate Sponge Cake:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 160°C. Grease and line two 20cm round cake pans. Note: this recipe makes 2 cakes.
- 2 Place chocolate, butter and milk in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, until melted and smooth. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool completely..
- 3 Add the sugar, vanilla and eggs to the chocolate mixture and whisk until well combined. Sift in the flour and baking powder, then stir until just combined. Divide mixture evenly between cake pans and tap pans gently on a flat surface to remove any air bubbles. Bake for 1 hour or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool the cakes in pans for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely..
- To assemble place cakes on top of one an other then, then beat the butter in a bowl with electric mixer until it's as white as possible. Then gradually beat in icing sugar and milk. It's best to ice the cake frozen so it doesn't crumble, if u want out jam in the middle..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food white chocolate sponge cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!