Peanut Butter Protein Cookies.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peanut butter protein cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peanut Butter Protein Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Peanut Butter Protein Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook peanut butter protein cookies using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Get 1 cup of cinnamon apple sauce or 2 eggs.
- Prepare 2 scoops of Women's Best Salted caramel protein powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar or coconut sugar.
- Take 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
Instructions to make Peanut Butter Protein Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- Combine peanut butter, protein powder, apple sauce, and sugar in a large mixing bowl..
- Mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined..
- Roll 2-3 tbs of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets..
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes..
- Take them out once they start to turn a darker brown color around the edges..
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peanut butter protein cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!