Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tortilla eggs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tortilla eggs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. These changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not running as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F inside the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tortilla eggs recipe. You can have tortilla eggs using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tortilla eggs:
- You need 1 teaspoon of butter.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Provide pinch of salt and white.
- Use of pepper.
- Get of Flour tortilla.
- Use 1/4 of of a medium Onion.
Steps to make Tortilla eggs:
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat..
- Add the butter and once it melts, crack the egg over top..
- Sprinkle with salt,sliced onion and pepper..
- Cook until the egg turns white and opaque..
- Flip the egg. Once flipped, Place the tortilla on top. Cook for 1 minute..
- Gently flip the egg over so the tortilla is now on the bottom of the pan.
- Cover with a lid and cook for another minute..
- Slide the tortilla egg onto a plate, cover and roll it.Then serve!!!.
If you find this Tortilla eggs recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.