Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less often, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. It’s concerning being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry rhubarb dump cake recipe. To make strawberry rhubarb dump cake you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake:
- Provide of nonstick spray.
- You need of about 1 pound rhubarb, cut into chunks.
- Take of Sugar.
- Provide of package strawberry gelatin.
- Take of package yellow cake mix.
- Take of sick butter.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake:
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Spay a 9X13 cake with noon stuck spray.
- Line cake pan with cut up rhubarb. It should completely cover the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb..
- Sprinkle gelatin over rhubarb and sugar..
- Sprinkle cake mix over Rhubarb, sugar, and gelatin..
- Melt butter in cup of hot water.
- Pour water with melted butter over cake mix. DO NOT MIX..
- Bake for about 50 minutes, or until rhubarb is tender and top is lightly golden brown..
- Carefully remove from the oven. Allow to set for about five minutes if you want to severe it hot..
- Can be served alone, or with ice cream, or cream, or whipped topping..
If you find this Strawberry Rhubarb Dump Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.