Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chestnut soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chestnut Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chestnut Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chestnut soup using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chestnut Soup:
- Take of unsalted butter.
- Get of olive oil.
- Get of carrot finely chopped.
- Take of celery stalk finely chopped.
- Make ready of chopped shallots.
- Take of vegetable stock.
- Take of can peeled chestnuts. Fresh roasted and peeled is best.
- Make ready of milk.
- Prepare of berry cordial. (I use home brewed).
- Make ready of cinnamon and nutmeg mix.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chestnut Soup:
- Melt the butter with oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the carrot, celery, chestnuts and shallots; cook, stiring occasionally untill the vegetables are very tender. Stir in vegetable stock..
- Add cinnamon and nutmeg mix. Stir thru to cover all vegetables. In 2 batches puree the soup in a blender untill smooth..
- Return to the soup to the pan and mix in the milk and the berry cordial. Stir gently over medium heat untill heated through. Season to taste. Serve with your favourite homemade bagel🤗.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chestnut soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!