Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, meatless mushroom burger steak. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have meatless mushroom burger steak using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak:
- Make ready of Sliced button mushroom.
- Make ready of Egg.
- Take of Flour.
- Take of Gravy mix (I use McCormick's).
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Meatless Mushroom Burger Steak:
- Drain the mushrooms well (keeping the drained liquid for the gravy). Separate about a couple of tablespoonfuls for the gravy and chop the remainder finely..
- Separate the egg white from the yolk. Beat the white until foamy before adding in and beating the yolk.
- Add the egg to the finely chopped mushrooms.
- Add flour as needed until mixture binds together well. Season with salt and pepper as needed and preferred.
- As a flavor option, you can mash in one pork or beef-flavored boullion cube.
- Fry about two spoonfuls each in a buttered skillet until golden brown.
- Place the fried patties on paper towels or a draining rack to drain out the excess oil. This batch makes about 10-12 patties..
- Prepare the gravy by dissolving the packet of gravy mix in one cup of the liquid drained from the canned mushrooms. Mix well until free from lumps..
- Sautee the mushroom slices set aside earlier in the same buttered skillet used in frying the patties. Once slightly browned, add in the gravy mix and bring to a boil until it thickens, stirring continuously to avoid lumps..
- Add salt and pepper or more butter to the gravy as preferred. Serve with the plated patties..
- Enjoy! :).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food meatless mushroom burger steak recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!