Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kabocha squash kamut/spelt sourdough bread recipe. To cook kabocha squash kamut/spelt sourdough bread you need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread:
- You need of kabocha squash, cubed.
- Provide of organic kamut, freshly milled.
- Take of organic spelt, freshly milled.
- Get of sourdough starter.
- You need of Greek yogurt or just filtered water.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Get of filtered water.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of mulberry syrup or honey.
- Provide of cumin seeds, optional.
- Get of teff or sesame seeds, optional.
- Use of Organic unbleached all purpose flour.
Steps to make Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread:
- Steam cubed kabocha squash in a steamer for 25 minutes until a fork easily poke through. Cool down to room temperature..
- Mash steamed squash in a food processor or manually using a fork..
- Mix together all wet ingredients and then add freshly milled ancient grain flours, such as spelt and kamut. If you don't have them, just use whole wheat flour or all purpose flour..
- Knead the dough until smooth and your hands are clean too. Divide the dough into 3 equal pieces and place each dough in a pre oiled bowl to proof..
- After about 4 hours when the dough is double its size..
- Knead the dough and shape them into your desired styles. Proof a second time for about 2 hours..
- Preheat the oven to 375F and bake for about 30 minutes. Score the bread before baking..
- Sourdough bread keeps well in the room temperature for 3 days and 2 weeks in a fridge and longer in a freezer..
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread step by step. Mash steamed squash in a food processor or manually using a fork. Mix together all wet ingredients and then add freshly milled ancient grain flours, such as spelt and kamut. If you don't have them, just use whole.
If you find this Kabocha Squash Kamut/Spelt sourdough bread recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.