Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a leading factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado and tuna melt bites (keto) recipe. You can have avocado and tuna melt bites (keto) using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto):
- Prepare 10 ounces of canned tuna, drained ¼ cup mayonnaise.
- Take 1 of medium avocado, cubed ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/3 cup of almond flour ½ tsp. garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp. of onion powder Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
Instructions to make Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto):
- Add tuna and all ingredients (except avocado and coconut oil) into a bowl and mix. Cube avocado and add to tuna. Add parmesan until you can form into a Patty. Heat coconut oil in a pan on medium heat. Once hot, add patties and fry until browned on all sides..
- Add tomatoes or jalapenos for garnishment and snack..
If you find this Avocado and Tuna Melt Bites (Keto) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.