Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sponge cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sponge Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sponge Cake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sponge cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sponge Cake:
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Make ready 1 cup of Whole Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter-salted.
- Prepare 2 cup of Flour all purpose.
- Take 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Sponge Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Beat eggs in large mixing bowl of stand mixer with paddle attachment for 4 minutes. If using hand mixer you may have to beat longer. Goal is to put air into it to make it light and fluffy..
- Add sugar, and continue beating for another 4-5 minutes until light and fluffy. Add vanilla and stir on low until just combined..
- In a separate bowl, sift together dry ingredients. Add to eggs and sugar on low speed until just combined. Do not over mix..
- In a saucepan, heat milk and butter on low heat just until butter is melted. Do not make too hot. Add to batter, beat just until combined..
- Pour into greased and floured bunt cake pan..
- Bake at 325 until the middle springs back when touched, About 40-45 mins depending on your oven. Be sure not to deflate the cake when checking on doneness..
- Remove from oven and let stand in pan for 10 minutes. Then turn out onto wire cooling racks and cool completely..
- After cooled dust with 10x sugar..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food sponge cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!