Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Red velvet mug cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red velvet mug cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet mug cake recipe. You can cook red velvet mug cake using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red velvet mug cake:
- Provide 3 tbsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of maida.
- Provide 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Provide of Few drops of red food colour.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Red velvet mug cake:
- Whisk together milk and vinegar and keep aside (let it curdle) Now in a bowl, seive together the dry ingredients and mix well. Now mix this well with milk mixture, oil and red food colour. Microwave the mugs for 1 minute 30 seconds 😋😋. Serve with icing sugar dust and sprinklers..
- The same ingredients you can use for red velvet cake and cupcakes.. You can also prepare your mugcakes by steaming in the pressure cooker for 15-20minutes. And you can make red velvet idlis too..
If you find this Red velvet mug cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.