Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggs Benedict recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict recipe. To make eggs benedict you only need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict:
- Use of For the Hollandaise sauce.
- Get 4 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 C. of Unsalted butter (1stick).
- Use Pinch of cayenne.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- You need of For the Eggs Benedict.
- You need 8 slices of Canadian bacon or ham.
- Use 4 of split English muffins or bagels (I use everything bagels).
- Provide 2 tsp of white vinegar.
- Take 8 of eggs or egg whites (I use egg whites).
- You need of Salt and pepper for taste.
- You need of Hollandaise sauce from above.
- Take of Fresh chopped parsley.
Steps to make Eggs Benedict:
- Start with the Hollandaise sauce. Vigorously whisk the egg yolks and lemon juice together in a stainless steel bowl and until the mixture is thickened and doubled in volume…
- Place the bowl over a saucepan containing barely simmering water (or use a double boiler,) the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl..
- Continue to whisk rapidly. Be careful not to let the eggs get too hot or they will scramble..
- Slowly drizzle in the melted butter and continue to whisk until the sauce is thickened and doubled in volume..
- Remove from heat, whisk in cayenne and salt..
- Cover and place in a warm spot until ready to use for the eggs benedict. If the sauce gets too thick, whisk in a few drops of warm water before serving..
- Now for the eggs Benedict.Brown the Canadian bacon in a medium skillet and toast the English muffins or bagels..
- Fill a 10-inch nonstick skillet half full of water. Add white vinegar to the cooking water. This will make the egg white cook faster so it does not spread. Bring to a slow boil. Gently break 1 of the eggs into the water taking care not to break it. Repeat with remaining eggs. Reduce the heat to a gentle simmer. Cook 3 1/2 minutes until the egg white is set and yolk remains soft. Remove with a slotted spoon, allowing the egg to drain.
- To assemble: Lay a slice of Canadian bacon on top of each muffin half, followed by a poached egg. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon hollandaise sauce over the eggs. Garnish with chopped parsley..
- Note: 1 whole muffin or bagel is 1 serving but I usually only use 1/2 of a muffin or bagel per serving for fewer calories and it is still filling. That's why it says 4-8 people.
If you find this Eggs Benedict recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.