Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Water is the best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when ingested in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend exclusively on water consumption.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe. To make sweet stuffed pepper soup you only need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Provide 1 pound of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Get of Sweet peppers diced or any kind of bell peppers.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes, 14 oz with green chili.
- Use 1 can (28 oz) of crushed tomatoes.
- Provide 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 of bouillon cubes chicken or beef.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic salt (I used minced garlic).
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Cayanne pepper.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Provide of Hot sauce optional.
- Take of Add some cut jalapeño for more heat.
- Take of Cheese for the top, I used cheddar, but any cheese will work.
- You need of Cooked rice.
- Take of Any kind of rice will work I use Instant rice, make as much or little as you need.
Steps to make Sweet stuffed pepper soup:
- Turn your Instant pot to the saute setting. Or just brown the hamburger on the stove top..
- Brown hamburger meat, then the drain grease, put back in pot add onions and cut peppers, then add dry seasoning, cook till the onions and peppers are to your liking, or soft..
- Place everything else (except the rice) into the instant pot. Stir to combine..
- Then set the pressure to 6 minutes. Quick release when done..
- Make the rice while you are waiting. (I used a rice cooker).
- Stir before serving..
- Spoon into a bowl and top with a spoonful of cooked rice, top it with cheddar cheese.
- Notes- you don’t want to add the rice to the soup mixture, because the rice will just soak it up. If you have any leftovers, put the rice in it’s own Container. I used whatever spices I had on hand and made to taste, measurements I was guessing, and I used some other spices I can’t even remember, use what you have and like… same with the peppers. I had sweet peppers and I needed to do something with them before they went bad, just use what you like, and have on hand..
And the rice in this soup gives it such a great texture and adds some body to it to keep it filling. It’s the lazy way of making stuffed peppers and one of my go-to soup recipes. Some of the cooks at the restaurant where I work were talking about stuffed pepper soup. We decided to stir up similar ingredients for a stuffed pepper soup recipe. There are two different versions that we enjoy: the recipe, as posted, with NO sour cream or tomatoes.
If you find this Sweet stuffed pepper soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.