Veg Pockets. In this video, we will prepare veggie pockets. This homemade recipe is easy to make and is served as Hi Tea snacks. It is quite popular among children and.
I came up with this recipe when I wanted. Mini Pocket Shawarma Without Oven On Tawa Veg Pocket Nashta, Chinese Pockets, Breakfast Recipes, Snack Recipe, Party Starter, Lunchbox recipe.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, veg pockets. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
In this video, we will prepare veggie pockets. This homemade recipe is easy to make and is served as Hi Tea snacks. It is quite popular among children and.
Veg Pockets is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Veg Pockets is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook veg pockets using 15 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pockets:
- Prepare 5 tbsp of oil.
- Take 5-6 of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 bowl of chopped french beans.
- Make ready 1-2 of chopped green chillies.
- Get 1 bowl of boiled sweet corns.
- Take 300 gm of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 bowl of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of chilli sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Make ready As needed of Oil for fry.
Get Veg Pockets latest information and updates. Read latest Veg Pockets articles, watch Veg Pockets videos and much more at NDTV Food. Veg Pocket Nashta, Chinese Pockets, Breakfast Recipes, Snack Recipe, Party Starter, Lunchbox recipe. Vertical Veg (Pty) Ltd manufactures ready-to-use pocket panels that are easy to install and easy to maintain.
Steps to make Veg Pockets:
- For stuffing-.
- Take a pan and add 2 tbsp refined oil.
- Add chopped garlic.
- Then add chopped onion, capsicum, beans and green chillies.
- Stirr fry at high flame for 30 secs.
- Add 1 bowl boiled sweet corns.
- Again fry.
- Add salt to taste and kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Fry it high flame.
- Add tomato sauce and chilli sauce and keep a mixture a side.
- For dough take 250 gm all-purpose flour.
- Add 3 tbsp oil.
- Salt to taste.
- And Knead it with the help of water.
- Make a smooth dough.
- Then take 2 tbsp all-purpose flour add a pinch of salt and water and make a dip.
- Now for pockets.
- Make a bolls of dough equally divided into many parts.
- Then take a one ball and roll out in cylinderical shape.
- Remove the sides and give the rectangular shape.
- Make all strips like this.
- Now take 1 strip and keep another strip on 1 st one in opposite direction.
- Fill the mixture in the centre.
- And close from all the sides and give the packet or box look.
- Now dip all the pockets one by one in all-purpose flour dip and roll out in bread crumbs this process will be repeat twice.
- Then heat the pan and add the oil for frying.
- Deep fry all the pockets on medium high flame.
- Veg Pockets are ready serve it hot with sauce or homemade chutney.
Where space is at a premium vertical gardens are the ideal solution. Bread Pizza Pockets are popular snack recipes made with bread slices with Vegetables and cheese stuffing. It's an ideal snack for kids and adults, perfect for parties as starters or appetizers. Pizza MCPuffs Recipe Veg Pizza Pockets વ જ પ ઝ ઝ પ ફસ प ज ज MCPuffs व ज प ज ज पफ स. See what your VegTrug can do for you.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food veg pockets recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!