Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not working as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. You can certainly minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not really that hard. Largely, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys apple spiced morning porridge, gf df ef sf nf recipe. You can cook vickys apple spiced morning porridge, gf df ef sf nf using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 160 g of gluten-free porridge oats.
- Take 800 ml of light coconut milk.
- You need 400 ml of water.
- You need 8 of dates, pitted and chopped.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/8 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of apple, grated and maple syrup / honey to top.
Instructions to make Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Put the oats, milk and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil then turn down to a low simmer.
- Pit and chop the dates and add to the pan with the cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom and vanilla.
- Cook until the oats have absorbed all the liquid, around 5 minutes. Add more milk or water if you like a thinner porridge and add extra vanilla / spices to taste.
- Divide into serving bowls and top with the grated apple, a sprinkle extra cinnamon and some maple syrup to taste.
If you find this Vickys Apple Spiced Morning Porridge, GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.