The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers. For ultimate burger therapy, eat alone in your car with the music blasting and a tall iced tea. These Indian-spiced veggie burgers are a great way to switch up your burger routine. Stuffed with potato, cauliflower, cashews, peas and a dash of curry.
The meat patty has become a popular food in India, combining the American-style burger with traditional Indian spices. Top these Indian-inspired lentil burgers with cilantro chutney and you'll want them on your weekly rotation forever! Some of my favorite dishes are from Indian cuisine (Indian spiced dishes are like comfort food for me) and these vegetarian lentil burgers are packed with ginger, coriander, turmeric.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, the ultimate indian spiced burgers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
For ultimate burger therapy, eat alone in your car with the music blasting and a tall iced tea. These Indian-spiced veggie burgers are a great way to switch up your burger routine. Stuffed with potato, cauliflower, cashews, peas and a dash of curry.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook the ultimate indian spiced burgers using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers:
- Take of Serves: 1 person.
- Take 125 g of lean 5% beef mince,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato pureé paste,.
- Take 1 of small red chilli sliced finely,.
- Prepare of Around 20g red onion cut into fine rings,.
- Make ready 1 of folded white flatbread – can be bought in most supermarkets,.
- Prepare 1 slice of reduced fat burger cheese,.
- Take 1 of small handful of rocket leaves,.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves,.
- Get 1 tbsp of light mayonnaise,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mango chutney,.
- Make ready 1 tsp of hot curry powder,.
- Make ready 1 of small pinch of ground cumin,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of garam masala,.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried mint,.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to season,.
- Take of Frylight or cooking oil.
Garam masala is a blend of ground spices including cinnamon, cumin, dried chiles, and coriander. Wear plastic gloves to keep the chicken mixture from sticking to your hands. The Ultimate Guide to Perfect Mashed Potatoes. Pecan Pie or Pumpkin Pie: Which One Wins Thanksgiving?
Steps to make The Ultimate Indian Spiced Burgers:
- Take a frying pan and coat the base with Frylight and heat up over a medium to high heat. While that heats add the mince meat to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the chopped chilli, cumin, garam masala and curry powder and mix it together. Add the tomato paste, combine again to make the mixture a bit wetter..
- Take the meat and divide it in half and roll into two compact balls then using the palms of your hands squish each of them down into nice round thin patties..
- Add them to the heated frying pan and begin to cook. As they fry, take the mayo and add it to a small bowl. Add the dried mint and coriander and mix together..
- Spray more Frylight into the frying pan if needed, then flip the burgers over to cook the other side. Add the cheese slice to one of the patties and add two tbsp of water into the pan so it steams and melts the cheese. Remove the patties once cooked and place on a chopping board to rest for 30 seconds..
- Begin to construct the burger. Take the flatbread and open it out and on the bottom half spread half the mayo, followed by the rocket leaves. Add the pattie without the cheese first, then add the other half of the mayo followed by the pattie with the cheese on, then add the mango chutney and onions..
- Serve right away while hot and enjoy!! 🙂 Each burger has approximately 389kcals..
I made these turkey burgers recently, adapting a Martha Stewart recipe for lamb kofte, and they turned out really good—juicy and. Veggie burgers have gotten a bad rap for being boring. Blame it on frozen patties you've tried to toaster-oven to grill master levels of juicy With this version, we're using brown rice + potatoes to make a fluffy and filling patty that's flavored with a blend of vibrant Indian spices and filled with fresh veggies. Scene Spinningfields, Manchester National Burger Day Samosa Burger Review and Price/Cost. Scene have produced this unique and original burger using fresh spices and ingredients including melted cheese.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food the ultimate indian spiced burgers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!