Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Dave's Zuppa Toscana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dave's Zuppa Toscana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dave's zuppa toscana recipe. To make dave's zuppa toscana you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dave's Zuppa Toscana:
- Provide 10 cups of water.
- Use 7 cubes of chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 4 of large russet potatoes (halved and sliced, skins on).
- Take 1 lb of Italian sausage.
- Use 1 of large white onion (diced).
- Use 16 oz of bag chopped kale (about 2/3 of the bag, shred and discard stems).
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Use 3/4 bag of Oscar Meyer bacon bits.
- Provide of Salt, pepper, garlic powder, crushed red pepper (season to taste).
- Provide of Butter.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make Dave's Zuppa Toscana:
- In large stockpot, add water, seasonings, potatoes and bouillon cubes. Cook on medium heat..
- Dice onions, add to ground sausage and sauté in oil and butter until sausage is browned. Add to stockpot when finished. Heat to boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer covered for 30 min..
- Add heavy cream and bacon, simmer for 10 min..
If you find this Dave's Zuppa Toscana recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.