Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Otak-Otak Ayam Udang (Griled Chicken Shirmp in Banana Leaves) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Otak-Otak Ayam Udang (Griled Chicken Shirmp in Banana Leaves) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Otak-Otak Ayam Udang (Griled Chicken Shirmp in Banana Leaves) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is actually wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. You can easily save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to otak-otak ayam udang (griled chicken shirmp in banana leaves) recipe. You can have otak-otak ayam udang (griled chicken shirmp in banana leaves) using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Otak-Otak Ayam Udang (Griled Chicken Shirmp in Banana Leaves):
- Prepare 500 gram of minced chicken meat.
- Get 250 gram of shrimp, peel the skin.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 of shallots, ground.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic, ground.
- Use 3 of scallion, finely sliced.
- You need 1-2 of celery, finely sliced.
- Get 260 gram of tapioca flour.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Prepare 150 ml of thick coconut milk.
Instructions to make Otak-Otak Ayam Udang (Griled Chicken Shirmp in Banana Leaves):
- Add minced chicken, shrimp and all ingredients except flour. Process until soft with a food processor then add the tapioca flour. Process again until smooth and then wrap extends with banana leaves flat..
- Do it until the dough runs out and after everything is finished steaming briefly for about 10 minutes turn off the heat and lift. Then just bake until completely cooked..
- Some of the people may be immediately griled after wrapped it, but i like to steam first, then griled. And It can also be served by frying. After steam open and deep frying..
- Serve with Peanut Sauce Deeping..
Fish steamed in banana leaf (otak otak). Put the fish packets on a steaming tray in a wok filled with boiling water and steam over medium- high heat for. Otak-Otak (Steamed Fish Custard) is a delicious Nyonya dish of fish infused with a creamy and Two Versions of Otak-Otak. While this Nyonya steamed version can be steamed in banana leaf That version is more like grilled spicy fish cakes. The fish is processed together with spices into a paste.
If you find this Otak-Otak Ayam Udang (Griled Chicken Shirmp in Banana Leaves) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.