Spicy Beef Stew. I absolutely love beef stew, but it can take quite a while for that to get falling apart tender! You know what else is awesome? Instant pot spicy beef stew is for reals a one pot recipe, all in the instant pot!
Hearty and fiery, this spicy beef stew recipe will warm you right up and keep you plenty satisfied. Plan ahead – like many stews, spicy beef stew takes awhile to make. Spicy Beef Vegetable Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spicy beef stew. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Beef Stew is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Spicy Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
I absolutely love beef stew, but it can take quite a while for that to get falling apart tender! You know what else is awesome? Instant pot spicy beef stew is for reals a one pot recipe, all in the instant pot!
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have spicy beef stew using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Get 2 lbs of stew beef.
- Get 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Take 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of sazon packet.
- Get 1 tbs of adobo.
- Make ready 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- Take 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 3 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of light brown sugar.
- Take 3-4 c of water.
- Make ready 1 of med sweet potato peeled.
- Prepare 2-3 of small white potatoes, peeled.
- Get 2-3 of carrots, peeled.
- Make ready 1 of yellow onion.
- Make ready 1/4 of red pepper, chopped.
- Take of Olive oil.
Share: Rate this Recipe If you think stew can be "blah" or "boring," you'll enjoy this easy, flavorful dish. As one reader says, "Very delicious, warming, and tasty. Bo Kho is a spicy and flavorful Vietnamese beef stew that makes a pretty epic bowl of noodle soup. Bho Kho is a nice change to the usual bowl of pho noodles.
Instructions to make Spicy Beef Stew:
- Season beef with red pepper, onion powder, adobo, garlic powder, sazon, soy sauce, chicken bouillon cube, oregano & olive oil. Cover & let marinade 1-2 days..
- Heat a pot over medium heat with olive oil. Add beef & brown on each side. Once beef is browned on all sides, add 3-4 c water. (I recommend putting water into marinade bowl so you don't waste marinade).You want water to cover beef. Cover pot & let beef boil 1- 1 1/2 hrs until beef is tender. Check on it occasionally, if water dries up, add more water. Once beef is tender, cut potatoes, carrots & onion..
- Add regular potatoes & carrots. Stir, add more water if needed. Let beef & potatoes simmer for 10 minutes. Then add sweet potatoes & onions, stir. After 6 minutes, add red pepper flakes, stir again. Let boil 5 minutes..
- Add tomato paste & brown sugar, stir again. Let stew boil until reaching desired thickness. Serve over white rice or with bread..
A really flavorful beef stew with a rich broth is the perfect cold-weather meal, and this one is almost The contrast keeps the stew from being bland or boring, but doesn't give you something so spicy. Spicy Beef Stew: Are you having a little trouble trying to figure out what you want to eat for dinner? Is it really cold outside and you want some nice warm food to warm you up? Fourteen years after publishing my first beef stew a la House of Kimchi recipe, here comes the fourth version. Crock Pot Beef StewBeckies Kitchen. beef stew meat, beef broth, paprika, salt, flour, beef stew, bay leaf Easy Spicy Crockpot Double Beef StewWicked Stuffed. worcestershire sauce, salt, beef stew.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!