Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Water is the best drinks out there. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is typically one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's southwestern chili con queso dip recipe. To make mike's southwestern chili con queso dip you only need 26 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Dip:
- Take of ● For The Cheeses.
- Use 2 Pounds of Velveeta Cheese Brick.
- Provide of Mexican 3 Cheese [for garnish – optional].
- Use of ● For The Hard Vegetables.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Peppers [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Red Bell Pepper [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Yellow Bell Peppers [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- Use 1/4 Cup of Orange Bell Peppers [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Red Onions [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sweet Viadailla Onions [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Jalapeños [fine minced + reserves for garnish].
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic [fine minced].
- Take of ● For The Soft Vegetables Herbs & Seasonings.
- Use 1/2 Cup of Hatch Green Chilies [deseeded – peeled & chopped].
- Provide 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregeno [crushed].
- Get 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [chopped + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1 (10 oz) of Can ROTELL Tomatoes [fully drained & paper towel dried].
- You need 4 tbsp of Quality Mexican Beer.
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Provide 2 Cans of Chili With Beans [your favorite brand].
- Take of ● For The Sides & Garnish.
- You need as needed of Fresh Green Chives [garnish].
- Provide as needed of Sturdy Plain Or Lime Tortilla Chips.
Instructions to make Mike's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Dip:
- Fine mince your vegetables..
- Place all hard vegetables in a microwaveable bowl with lid leaving out your soft veggies. [like ROTELL tomatoes, roasted chilies and fresh cilantro].
- Add 4 tablespoons quality Mexican beer to hard veggies. Heat for 3 minutes. Seal bowl tightly for 5 minutes to steam and soften your vegetables. Drain any excess fluids before adding them to your cheese mixture..
- Chop your room temp cheese into 1" cubes..
- Add everything to your cheese except for fresh cilantro..
- Fully drained and paper towel dried ROTELL Tomatoes pictured..
- Canned Chili. One of my favorite brands pictured. This is a generic Walmart brand but, man is she flavorful!.
- Fresh roasted Hatch Green Chilies pictured. Peeled, seeds removed and chopped. Use two 4 oz canned green chilies, [fully drained] if you can't find fresh roasted in your area..
- Heat mixture for 3 minutes. Stir well and place back in microwave for 3 more minutes. Stir well again. Heat until cheese is fully melted. Then, gently fold in your fresh cilantro leaves..
- Garnish your hot dip with fresh chilled chopped cilantro, colorful bell peppers, jalapeños, Mexican 3 Cheese and red, white and green onions. Serve with super sturdy, thick tortilla chips as this is one heavy, clingy dip. Ice cold Mexican beers go great with this dish as well. Enjoy!.
I've used a fondue pot before, but my cool. Moe's southwest grill® introduces new chili con queso. Prepare yourself, Moe's is adding a saucy twist to its classic cheese dip By pairing the irresistible queso they're famous for with seasoned ground beef and fresh jalapenos, they've created a whole new experience for Queso fans. Test Kitchen Director Farideh Sadeghin shows us how to make the classic Tex-Mex cheese dip. This easy southern chili con queso dip recipe from Paula Deen is a cheesy appetizer perfect for entertaining.
If you find this Mike's Southwestern Chili Con Queso Dip recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.