Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zuppa toscana crockpot soup recipe. To cook zuppa toscana crockpot soup you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup:
- Prepare 1 lb of ground spicy sausage.
- Prepare 3 large of potatoes, cubed with skin.
- Use 4 cup of kale, chopped.
- Take 8 slice of bacon.
- You need 1 small of onion, diced.
- Take 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 32 oz of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Instructions to make Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup:
- Add stock, water, potatoes, and salt to crockpot, set on high..
- Brown sausage, crumble to small pieces, add to pot..
- Fry bacon, set aside, keep grease in skillet..
- Saute onions in bacon grease, add garlic when onions are almost done (10-15 minutes). Add to pot..
- Crumble bacon, then add it and kale to soup..
- Cook for 5 hours, add half and half (warmed in microwave for 30 seconds so it doesn't curdle in soup) when potatoes are mostly cooked through. Let simmer for 20 minutes more. Serve and enjoy :).
If you find this Zuppa Toscana Crockpot Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.