Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Zuppa Toscana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Zuppa Toscana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Zuppa Toscana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to alter everything at once or that you need to entirely eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to zuppa toscana recipe. You can have zuppa toscana using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Zuppa Toscana:
- Use 2-3 of large potato.
- Use 4 slices of crispy bacon.
- Provide 1/3 lb of Italian sausage.
- Get of kale, chopped.
- Prepare of ~~ Seasoning ~~.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of White wine.
- Take 1 can of broth (14.5 oz).
- Provide 1 cup of half & half or heavy cream.
- Use 1 tsp of maple syrup (optional).
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of pepper.
- Prepare of shred cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Zuppa Toscana:
- Prepare crispy bacon and crushed it in the paper towel. Set aside..
- Peeled and chopped potato then cook them in a pot with cold water, broth, and 1 tsp salt. Bring to boil then continuing cooking for 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, stir-fry sausage with white wine in a pan till the color turns brown. Leave sausage on a paper towel to drain extra oil..
- Discard the white foam on the surface of the soup. Gently break a half of potato in the pot. Stir in sausage and bacon (keep some bacon for later) continuing cooking for 10 minutes..
- Discard extra grease on the surface of the soup. Add kale and bring the soup to boil. Then stir in half & half and shred cheese. When the soup becomes lightly thick, seasoning with maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle extra crispy bacon. Enjoy~~.
If you find this Zuppa Toscana recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.