Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Soda and coffee, when used in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's classic spicy italian subs recipe. You can have mike's classic spicy italian subs using 21 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs:
- Provide as needed of 6" Long Oversized Super Thick Fresh Baguette Bun Slices [lightly plain toasted].
- Get to taste of Fresh Deli Smoked Ham -Thin Slices [chilled].
- Get to taste of Fresh Deli Genda Salami- Thin Slices [chilled].
- Provide to taste of Fresh Deli Pepperoni -Thin Slices [chilled].
- Use to taste of Fresh Deli Smoked Turkey – Thin Sliced [chilled].
- Take to taste of Fresh Deli Asiago Cheese- Thin Slices [chilled].
- Prepare as needed of Firm Deli Kalmato Olives [chilled – fine chopped].
- Get as needed of EX LG Peperoncini Peppers [left whole – chilled].
- Use as needed of Fresh Bell Pepper Slices [chilled – super thin sliced].
- Get as needed of Red Onion Slices [chilled – super thin sliced].
- Provide as needed of Shreaded Lettuce [chilled – must be shreaded].
- You need as needed of Thin Firm Tomato Slices [chilled].
- Prepare as needed of Italian Seasoning [for garnish].
- Prepare to taste of Red Pepper Flakes [for garnish].
- Take to taste of Mayonnaise [chilled].
- Take to taste of Deli Mustard [chilled].
- Provide to taste of LG Firm Dill Pickle Spears [claussens brand is best – always found in the refrigerated section of your local market].
- Provide as needed of Greek Or Zesty Italian Dressing [greek is best but Kraft puts out a great one – chilled & shaken].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Use of Chips.
- Take of Ice Cold Beer.
Instructions to make Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs:
- Slightly plain toast your bread in the oven at 350° for 5 minutes or, less. You'll definitely want them slightly toasty with the addition of your chilly Greek or Italian dressings to be added later. Pile your warmed sub bread with chilly meats, cheeses and vegetables any way you desire. Top with chilled shreadded lettuce, tomatoes, pickle spears, peppers, Italian Seasoning and be sure to drizzle subs with a chilled zesty dressing on top. Also, serve with ice cold beer in thick iced cold mugs. That's it! Easy peasy! Enjoy your Summer!.
If you find this Mike's Classic Spicy Italian Subs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.