Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sambal egg recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sambal egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambal egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Most people will decide to be idle and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambal egg recipe. You can have sambal egg using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sambal egg:
- Prepare 5 of hard boiled eggs (deep fried till golden brown-ish).
- Take 12 cloves of shallot.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use of Salt and white pepper.
- You need 1 of little cube of palm sugar to taste.
- You need 2 of dried red curly chili (soak in warm water).
- You need 5 of or more fresh red curly chili.
- Take of Oil.
Instructions to make Sambal egg:
- In your blender, put the shallot, garlic and all the chilis in then blend everything until you achieve the red sambal paste..
- Prep your wok, put oil in, on low heat cook the sambal paste until fragrant add the fried hard boiled eggs, season well and add the palm sugar. Stir and gently fold until all the eggs are covered with the sambal..
- No step 3. You're done 🙂 (althought this seems like a hot dish,guess what? Its not spicy at all)..
If you find this Sambal egg recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.