Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, victoria sponge. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Victoria Sponge is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Victoria Sponge is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook victoria sponge using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Victoria Sponge:
- Take 8 oz of caster sugar.
- Get 8 oz of self raising flour.
- Take 8 oz of soft margerine.
- Make ready 4 of eggs.
- Prepare Splash of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 4 oz of butter.
- Get 10 oz of icing sugar.
- Prepare of Strawberry/raspberry jam.
Instructions to make Victoria Sponge:
- Mix flour, eggs, sugar and butter with a whisk until well mixed..
- Add a splash of vanilla.
- Heat oven to 180 and cook for 25 minutes or until the top springs back/knife is clean.
- Once cooled, mixed icing sugar and butter into a mix. Should be able to smooth about.
- Spread butter cream on one half of the sponge and jam on the other, place together. Sprinkle with icing sugar if you wish..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food victoria sponge recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!