Sam's Victoria sponge.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sam's victoria sponge. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sam's Victoria sponge is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Sam's Victoria sponge is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sam's victoria sponge using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sam's Victoria sponge:
- Get 175 grams of butter softened plus extra for greasing.
- Prepare 175 grams of caster sugar.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Get 175 grams of self raising flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of jam.
- Get 2 tbsp of icing sugar.
Instructions to make Sam's Victoria sponge:
- Preheat oven to 180.
- Grease 2 tins 7inch.
- Cream the butter and sugar until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time until combined.
- Sieve in the flour and baking powder and fold in to the mixture.
- Divide the mix between the two tins leveling with a knife.
- Place in the oven for 15 mins or until golden.
- Allow to cool on wire rack, spread jam in middle and sandwich together and sieve icing sugar over top.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food sam's victoria sponge recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!