Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sambal telur goreng recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sambal telur goreng recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sambal telur goreng recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sambal telur goreng recipe. To make sambal telur goreng you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sambal telur goreng:
- Provide 500 ml of vegetable oil.
- Provide 6 of hard boiled eggs (peeled).
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh ginger (grated).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemongrass (crushed).
- You need 4 tbsp of sambal oelek.
- Provide 2 of small shallots (finely diced).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic (crushed).
- You need 1 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of shrimp paste (grilled on foil for 1 min).
- Use 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Use 4 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 of lime (juice only).
- Use 1/2 cup of mixed coriander and mint leaves (chopped).
Steps to make Sambal telur goreng:
- Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry the eggs until golden. Drain and set aside..
- Carefully pour out most of the hot oil, leaving approximately 2 tbsp in the wok. Return wok to the heat and add the ginger, lemon grass, sambal oelek, garlic, shallot and shrimp paste..
- Stir until fragrant, then add in the tomatoes and sugar. Cook until sauce thickens, then add the dark soy sauce and lime juice..
- Add eggs, fold through the sauce and serve hot with steamed rice and garnish with herbs..
Menu resep kali ini bernama resep Sambal Goreng Tempe dengan Telur Puyuh. I hope you like this recipe, and stay tune for upcoming recipes which will also use the same sambal goreng! But the next recipe will be. Menu sambal goreng kentang memnag terasa begitu spesial sebab kenikmatan bumbu yang Berikut kami sajikan resep dari sambal goreng kentang yang dipadukan dengan kelezatan dari telur. Sambal Goreng Telur ("Gewürztes gebratenes Ei") ist ein in ganz Indonesien verbreitetes Gericht, wobei Sambal Goreng ("Gewürztes Gebratenes") ein Sammelname für eine ganze Gruppe von Gerichten ist, die jeweils eine andere Fleischart beinhalten (s.
If you find this Sambal telur goreng recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.