Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake. I'm a huge fan of cheesecake, both baking and eating them, no doubt. If you love cheesecakes as much as I do, this is a different recipe that you will love for its versatility (flavorings) and simplicity – no crust, cuts easily. For the Orange Ricotta Cheesecake: In the body of a high power blender, food processor, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a very large bowl using a hand held mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and ricotta cheese until completely smooth.
This fabulous orange cake uses the entire orange for a superior orange flavor. Raisins and a crunchy topping add a unique texture. I have made this orange raisin cake a lot with pulpy oranges.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
I'm a huge fan of cheesecake, both baking and eating them, no doubt. If you love cheesecakes as much as I do, this is a different recipe that you will love for its versatility (flavorings) and simplicity – no crust, cuts easily. For the Orange Ricotta Cheesecake: In the body of a high power blender, food processor, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a very large bowl using a hand held mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and ricotta cheese until completely smooth.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake:
- Get 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 100 gms of sugar Confectioners’.
- Prepare 150 ml of Orange juice + 3 tbsps.
- Prepare ¼ cup of Raisins.
- Get 100 ml of whipping cream Heavy.
- Make ready 3 tsps of Gelatin.
- Get 4 tbsps of Water.
- Make ready 10 of Digestive biscuits.
- Take 4 tbsps of Butter.
- Make ready ½ tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Make ready ½ tsp of Orange zest.
- Make ready 200 gms of Orange marmalade.
- Get 100 ml of Water + 3 tbsps.
- Get 2 tsps of Gelatin.
Use a blender or a food processor to grind the orange. Happy holiday everyone today our recipe is Orange Raisin cake easy, delicious and moist. Inside it the mix between orange and lemon, gold raisin and black. This baked cheese cake is straightforward to make.
Instructions to make Orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake:
- In a plastic zip pouch OR a blender, crumble the biscuits..
- In a bowl, mix the crumbled biscuits, melted butter, cinnamon powder and orange zest. Mix well..
- Put this mixture in a 7 inch cheese cake tin..
- Spread it and press it down evenly to for a base. Refrigerate it for 45mins or till set..
- Soak the raisins in the orange juice for 4 to 5 hours..
- In a heavy bottom pan, simmer on low-medium heat the orange juice and raising mixture for 10 to 15 mins. Allow it to cool..
- Sprinkle gelatin in 4 tbsp of cold water and allow it to bloom..
- In a blender, add ricotta cheese, orange juice-raisin mixture, confectioners’ sugar. Blend well till smooth and creamy..
- Whip the cream till it becomes stiff and forms a peak..
- Warm 3 tbsp of orange juice in a small pan. Take it off the stove and mix the gelatin. Stir till it dissolves well..
- Add gelatin mixture in ricotta cheese mixture, mix well. Add the whipped cream into it and mix well..
- Pour this mixture over the biscuit base and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours or till set..
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water and allow it to bloom..
- In a pan, heat orange marmalade and 100ml of water. Stir well and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes. Take it off the stove and allow it to cool for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add gelatin mixture in the melted orange marmalade from above step. Stir well until gelatin is dissolved completely. Cool for few minutes..
- Pour this over the ricotta cheese cake..
- Refrigerate until set..
With a touch of orange and cinnamon, the ricotta also gives a lovely flavour and texture compared to typical cheesecakes made with cream cheese. In a mixer with the paddle attachment beat the ricotta, sugar and flour until smooth. This cheesecake is straightforward to cook and has a distinguishing taste and texture compared to the cheese cakes made with cream cheese. As this cheesecake is cooked with raisins, you do not need to add sugar. You may simply mix cottage cheese and raisins.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food orange-raisin ricotta cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!