Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Let us begin with something not that hard, changing the particular light bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the cooking area. You really need to upgrade your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. They cost a little bit more in the beginning, but they last ten times longer, and use much less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you need to learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The kitchen lights in particular are often left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off whenever you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to "down south" stir fry sauce recipe. You can cook "down south" stir fry sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce:
- You need 1/2 lb. of cooked grilled chicken, steak, or shrimp.
- You need 8 of seared bacon-wrapped asparagus (cut into 1 in. pieces).
- Use 2 Tbsp of dark sweet soy sauce.
- Get 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Stubbs Citrus & Onion Marinade.
- You need 2 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp. of course black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp. of fresh minced ginger.
- Get 1 tsp. of fresh minced garlic.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of cornstarch.
Steps to make "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce:
- First pre-heat a pan to medium heat and cube the left over meat and cut the bacon-wrapped asparagus into 1 inch pieces.
- Add all the meat and bacon-wrapped asparagus to the hot pan and let warm through.
- While the meat and vegetables are warming, in a separate container, combine all remaining ingredients,stirring thoroughly, to create the sauce..
- Pour the sauce mixture over the meat and vegetables. Let simmer until the sauce thickens and begins to glaze the meat..
- Serve with rice or make extra to enjoy over egg noodles. Try it and enjoy! My significant other even enjoyed it (she doesn't even like Asian food).
Largest collection of video quotes from movies on the web. "Quite a shitstorm you stirred up down south." Down South Hustlers: Bouncin' and Swingin' is a compilation album released by No Limit Records. Down South isn't currently accepting orders. … placeholder text. Margaret River & the South West. Definition of down South in the Idioms Dictionary. down South phrase. What does down South expression mean?
If you find this "Down South" Stir Fry Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.