Easy all in one victoria sponge. Looking for an easy victoria sponge recipe? This traditional sponge cake uses an all-in-one method making it super quick, easy and the perfect party cake. Once you master this, bake sales and afternoon tea will no longer be daunting, and making variations will be easy (try our festive sponge cake twist). · This easy one-bowl vegan Victoria sponge is light, fluffy and absolutely delicious.
The light, airy sponge is filled with a sweet buttercream, contrasted with a tangy, fruity jam of your choice – it's a classic for a reason. Use this easy 'all in one' method to make the sponge cake layers for a classic Victoria sponge sandwich cake which is also gluten free. If you need a vegan version, try this recipe for Gluten Free Vegan Victoria Sponge.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, easy all in one victoria sponge. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Looking for an easy victoria sponge recipe? This traditional sponge cake uses an all-in-one method making it super quick, easy and the perfect party cake. Once you master this, bake sales and afternoon tea will no longer be daunting, and making variations will be easy (try our festive sponge cake twist). · This easy one-bowl vegan Victoria sponge is light, fluffy and absolutely delicious.
Easy all in one victoria sponge is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy all in one victoria sponge is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have easy all in one victoria sponge using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy all in one victoria sponge:
- Prepare 4 medium of eggs.
- Get 175 grams of castor sugar.
- Take 175 grams of self rasing flour.
- Get 175 grams of soft marg (I use stork).
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of few drops of vanilla extract.
- Get of filling.
- Take 1 of strawberry jam.
- Prepare 100 grams of softened unsalted butter or marg.
- Get 225 grams of icing sugar.
The two cake sponges are traditionally sandwiched together with raspberry. This is such an easy cake! Fill with your favourite strawberry jam and a good few dollops of whipped double cream. Mary Berry has revealed her faster how to bake a Victoria sponge faster that is just as delicious.
Steps to make Easy all in one victoria sponge:
- preheat oven 170degC.
- put all sponge ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix to a smooth cakemix.
- grease two 16inch cake tins.
- separate the mixture into both cake tins and bake for 30-35 mins or until golden brown.
- To test if ur sponge is fully cooked lightly press the middle of the cake, if its cooked it will be spongey to tounch lol and will bounce bak up when pressed..
- or place a skewer or knife into middle of the sponge and if the skewer comes out clean the its ready. If it comes out with cake mix stuck to it then its not lol.
- once cooked leave on a baking rack to thoughrly cool before adding filling (if still warm it can melt the butter icing filling and make a real mess lol).
- cream the butter with the back of a spoon amd slowly stir in the sifted icing sugar..
- spread strawberry jam onto both halves of the cooled sponge and then spoon on the butter icing and put the sponges together.
- lol cut it and eat. yum!! 😀 lol.
This easy Victoria sponge recipe creates a soft vanilla-infused sponge cake sandwiched together with a light buttercream and jam filling. Our recipe is all in one method which means all the ingredients are added to the bowl and mixed together with an electric whisk. A step by step guide to creating a miniature Victoria sponge cake in the style of YouTube channel Miniature Space. The classic Victoria sandwich is always a teatime winner, every bite brings a taste of nostalgia, from BBC Good Food magazine. Our Victoria sponge recipe is a delicious classic!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy all in one victoria sponge recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!