Hamburger Steak With Onions And Gravy.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, hamburger steak with onions and gravy. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hamburger Steak With Onions And Gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hamburger Steak With Onions And Gravy is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hamburger steak with onions and gravy using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak With Onions And Gravy:
- Take 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of thinly sliced onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking sherry.
- Get 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
Steps to make Hamburger Steak With Onions And Gravy:
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and worcestershire sauce. Form into 8 balls and flatten into patties.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the patties and onion in the oil until patties are nicely browned. About 4 min. per side. Remove the beef patties to a plate and keep warm..
- Sprinkle flour over the onions and drippings in the skillet. Stir in flour with fork, scraping bits of beef off the bottom as you stir. Gradually mix in the beef broth and sherry. Season with seasoned salt. Simmer and stir over medium low heat for about 5 min. until the gravy thickens. Turn heat to low, return patties to the gravy, cover and simmer for another 15 min..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hamburger steak with onions and gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!