Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for The Wong Butter Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Wong Butter Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Wong Butter Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s concerning being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the wong butter cake recipe. To make the wong butter cake you only need 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Wong Butter Cake:
- Take 1 1/2 Cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 230 Grams of Unsalted Butter (soften).
- Take 2/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- Take 4 of Egg yolks.
- Use 4 of Egg whites.
- You need 1/4 of Whole Milk / Sour Cream.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Sugar.
- Take of For Marble Cake.
- Get 2 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
Instructions to make The Wong Butter Cake:
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a square baking pan with parchment paper..
- Sieve and combine dry ingredients (Flour, baking powder and salt). Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 2/4 Sugar until pale and fluffy with a medium speed..
- Add vanilla extract and egg yolks, one at a time, and beat well with each addition..
- Lower the speed and add half of flour and half of milk, beat well with each addition, until all flour and milk is incorporated. Stop once all the flour is incorporated and you no longer see streaks of flour. Do not over-cream the batter..
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy, then add 1/5 sugar in 3 batches. Continue whisking until stiff peak..
- Fold the egg white into egg yolk batter in 3 batches with a spatula. Be extra gentle so you don't destroy all the air bubbles from the egg whites..
- Pour the batter into prepared cake pan, and bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean..
- Remove cake from oven and let it rest in the pan for 10 minutes..
- For Marble Cake – Divide the batter into two portions. Stir the cocoa powder into one portion and mix well. Transfer the plain batter into the greased baking pan. Shake it lightly to distribute evenly. Pour the cocoa batter in the middle of baking pan, and lightly swirl the cocoa batter with a butter knife. I usually do the "S" shape with the butter knife a few times..
If you find this The Wong Butter Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.