Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is typically one of the keys to really slimming down and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) recipe. To make minestrone soup(healthy italian soup) you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Get 1/4 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 cup of finelly chopped carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finelly chopped cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of green peas.
- Use 3/4 cup of peeled and finely chopped sweet potatoes.
- Use 1 tbsp of processed mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of corn kernels.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour dissolved in 1/2 cup water.
- Get 2 tbsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 4 tbsp of fresh tomato purée.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide For of garnish-.
- Get 2 tbsp of finally chopped coriander.
- Use 1 tsp of grated cheese.
Steps to make Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup):
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add onions and bay leaves and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds..
- Add carrots, cauliflower, green peas and 5 cups water, mix well and cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes while stirring occasionally..
- Add sweet potatoes, corn kernels, cheese and macaroni, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 7-8 minutes till Veggies are tender while stirring occasionally..
- Add cornflour water mixture, tomatoes, tomato purée, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well and cook for another 1-2 minutes while stirring continuously..
- Serve hot garnished with coriander and cheese..
I have been so excited to share my Minestrone Soup recipe with you all. It is a fast and healthy version made with zucchini and fresh basil. Tom Kerridge's minestrone is perfect for filling your family up with healthy vegetables and helping them get their five-a-day. To serve, ladle the soup into bowls, then sprinkle over the parsley and Parmesan. This soup will thicken in the refrigerator as the residual heat of the broth continues to cook the vegetables and they release their starches, so stir in another splash of broth when you reheat leftovers.
If you find this Minestrone soup(Healthy Italian soup) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.