Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Go up the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter texas sheet cake recipe. You can cook peanut butter texas sheet cake using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake:
- Prepare of For the cake.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Take 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Provide of For the Frosting.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 2/3 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Provide 6 tablespoons of milk.
- Take 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- For the cake, in a medium bowl combine the sugar and flour. In a large bowl mix the eggs, baking soda and sour cream. Set aside. In a small saucepan combine peanut butter, butter, and water. Bring to a boil. Stir the boiled mixture into the flour mixture, slowly add to sour cream mixture. Mix well. Pour into lightly greased 15 x 10 inch sheet or jelly roll pan..
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- For the frosting,while cake is baking, combine the butter,peanut butter and milk in a saucepan. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Add powdered sugar and mix well. Stir in vanilla. Frosting will be thick. (I sometimes have to add another splash of milk) Pour and spread over cake while both are still warm..
If you find this Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.