Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, sponge cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sponge Cake is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sponge Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sponge cake using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sponge Cake:
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- Take 1 of cup white sugar.
- Take 1 of tsp. cream of tartar.
- Make ready 1 of tsp. vanilla.
- Make ready 1/2 of tsp.lemon extract.
- Get 7 of egg yolks.
- Make ready 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/8 of tsp salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Take 1/2 cup of warm milk.
- Get 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 2 of tsp. baking power.
Steps to make Sponge Cake:
- Start separating yellow egg yolks from the white. In a mixer beat egg whites until they foam-add 1 cup of white sugar, cream of tartar add vanilla, lemon extract. Beat till whites are stiff peak , set aside In a separate mixer bowl beat egg yolks. 1 cup of white sugar, , warm water, warm milk, Sift flour , baking powder , salt add to the egg yolks mixer slowly and beat. Add the egg whites and flod together with wooden spoon pour the combined batter into a greased angel food pan bake 325°F for 1 hour..
- Glazed 1 cup powder sugar vanilla extract , 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice or orange juice. Mix well top cake..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food sponge cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!