Beef and cheese manicotti. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the manicotti from the pot. Long pasta tubes (the manicotti) are filled with a cheesy, meaty filling (the meat can vary from sausage to pork to beef) and baked until tender. The best manicotti boasts tender pasta and lots of deep flavors from garlic, cheese, and baked pasta sauce.
If you're looking for Beef and cheese manicotti recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and cheese manicotti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, beef and cheese manicotti. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef and cheese manicotti is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Beef and cheese manicotti is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the manicotti from the pot. Long pasta tubes (the manicotti) are filled with a cheesy, meaty filling (the meat can vary from sausage to pork to beef) and baked until tender. The best manicotti boasts tender pasta and lots of deep flavors from garlic, cheese, and baked pasta sauce.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef and cheese manicotti using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and cheese manicotti:
- Make ready 4 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Take 1 of medium onion, coarsely chopped.
- Make ready 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of container whole-milk ricotta.
- Take 14 (8 oz) of package of manicotti.
- Make ready 3 c of shredded mozzarella.
- Make ready 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter cut into pieces.
Beef and cheese manicotti Jump to: Recipe Weight Loss Tips Before you jump to Beef and cheese manicotti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy. Fill the manicotti shells with the beef and cheese mixture. Place in a single layer in the baking dish. Spread the remaining marinara over the top of the pasta.
Steps to make Beef and cheese manicotti:
- Heat a heavy medium skillet over medium heat. Add 1 teaspoon of the olive oil, onion and ground beef. Season with salt and pepper. Saute until the meat browns and the onion is translucent, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, and cool..
- Brush 1 teaspoon of oil over a large baking sheet. Cook the manicotti in a large pot of boiling salted water until slightly softened, but still very firm to the bite, about 4 to 6 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the manicotti from the pot to the oiled baking sheet and cool..
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, 1 1/2 to 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan, and parsley. Add the garlic, salt, and pepper to taste, and mix. Stir the cooled meat mixture into the cheese mixture..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil over a 13 by 9 by 2-inch glass baking dish. Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the marinara sauce over the bottom of the prepared dish. Fill the manicotti with the cheese-meat mixture. Arrange the stuffed pasta in a single layer in the prepared dish and spoon the remaining sauce over..
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 1/2 cups of mozzarella cheese, then the remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan over the stuffed pasta. Dot entire dish with the butter pieces. Bake the manicotti uncovered until heated through and the sauce bubbles on the sides of the dish, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let the manicotti stand 5 minutes and serve..
Sprinkle with more mozzarella and parmesan cheese, then dot the top with butter. Combine cooked ground beef and your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce. Gently spoon filling into each manicotti shell and place on top of sauce in baking dish. Brush a large baking sheet with some olive oil and transfer the manicotti from the pot to the oiled baking sheet to cool. Beef Cannelloni stuffed with a juicy spinach and beef filling, topped with plenty of tomato cannelloni sauce and melty cheese.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food beef and cheese manicotti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply