Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Marble Pandan Butter Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marble Pandan Butter Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Select water over other products. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marble pandan butter cake recipe. To cook marble pandan butter cake you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Marble Pandan Butter Cake:
- Use 150 g of butter – softened.
- You need 120 g of castor sugar.
- You need 100 g of corn oil.
- Take 250 g of self raising flour – sifted.
- Take 1/2 Cup of condensed milk.
- You need 4 of LARGE eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ovalette.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract/essence.
- Get 1 tbsp of cocoa powder or chocolate emulco.
- Use of (This time i uses with Pandan paste).
Steps to make Marble Pandan Butter Cake:
- Cream butter & sugar until pale & fluffy. Stir in corn oil. Mix well. Next, add eggs in batches followed by condensed milk, ovalette & vanilla essence, mixing well after each addition. Fold through sifted flour until batter is smooth..
- Divide cake batter into 2 equal portion (2 bowls) – plain & cocoa. Stir 1 tbsp of cocoa powder into one of the bowls. (im out of cocoa this time i use Pandan paste). Preheat oven to 160 C..
- Grease baking tray with butter & line with baking paper. Scoop 3 tbsp of each cake batter & dollop this batter into the tin by alternating the two colours- starting with the plain one then followed by cocoa batter. Tap the the tin on your work surface to ensure that there arent any air bubble..
- Bake at 160 C (depending on the oven) for 50mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Transfer to a cooling rack & leave to cool. Will keep for 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months..
If you find this Marble Pandan Butter Cake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.