Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna. Put spinach in a medium saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain and refresh in iced water, then squeeze out as much water as possible. Fresh spinach and plenty of ricotta, Romano and mozzarella make this a cheesy and hearty vegetarian dish.
This lasagna is made with a combination of spinach and ground beef. It's layered with three kinds of cheese and a creamy bechamel-style tomato sauce. The whole family will enjoy this spinach and ground beef lasagna.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach and ricotta lasagna. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Put spinach in a medium saucepan of salted boiling water. Drain and refresh in iced water, then squeeze out as much water as possible. Fresh spinach and plenty of ricotta, Romano and mozzarella make this a cheesy and hearty vegetarian dish.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach and ricotta lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna:
- Take 300 grams of lasagne sheets.
- Take 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 of medium onion chopped.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Take 300 g of fresh spinach.
- Prepare 150 g of sea beet leaves.
- Get 15 g of chopped fresh mint (40 leaves).
- Prepare 2 of medium stalks celery chopped.
- Make ready 1 of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 500 g of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 100 g of grated parmesan.
- Make ready 125 g of mozzarella.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
It's a colorful and nutrient-packed dish, not to mention the fact that it's a good. The ultimate vegetarian lasagne is made with a quick homemade tomato sauce and even quicker besciamella (cream sauce) for layering with the rich spinach-and-ricotta filling. Made-from-scratch lasagna noodles are thinner and more delicate than store-bought, and meld better with the sauces. Baked Spinach and Ricotta Rotolo is like Lasagna Rolls Ups and Cannelloni – but BETTER because it's got brown crunchy bits.
Steps to make Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna:
- Soak the lasagna sheets overnight or cook in boiling water until al dente and remove to cool..
- In a large frying pan heat half of the olive oil over medium heat and add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until the onion is soft. Add the spinach, sea beet and lemon zest and cook for about 5 minutes transfer to a large bowl..
- Drain the leaves well, leave to cool and the chop medium fine..
- Mix ricotta, mint, salt and pepper and two-thirds of the parmesan well with spinach.
- Line a greased 9×12-inch lasagne dish with a layer of lasagne sheets then place a third of the spinach mixture and continue to do so until you've used up all the lasagna and spinach. Sprinkle with the remainder of the parmesan. Top with sliced mozzarella..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
I'm going to call it – this will be the best new thing you've made all year. This instructional video is a helpful time-saver that will enable you to get good at italian food, pasta recipes, oven bake recipes, main dish recipes. Lasagna is a well known baked Italian pasta dish. This hearty, meatless recipe attempts to compose the tang of the tomato sauce with the creaminess of the ricotta and the sweetness of the spinach. This recipe is the assembly of four different preparations into a baked dish and is presented here as such.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach and ricotta lasagna recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply