Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, meat balls in tomato sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have meat balls in tomato sauce using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce:
- Prepare 300-350 g of mince meet.
- Prepare 400 g of tomato sous.
- Take 3 of soup spoons of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1/2 of onion.
- Make ready 1 of garlic teeth.
- Get of Oregano.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Oil for frying (i use olive oil).
- Get 2 of soup spoons of sour cream (optional).
Instructions to make Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce:
- Cut onion in very small pieces or put in blender. Mix with the meet..
- Add egg, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, oregano for your taste. Mix well.
- Make small balls (wallnut size). Fry on olive oil on big fire from each side until brown..
- In other pot put tomato sauce, add garlic in big pieces, salt, pepper, oregano and keep on medium fire until boiling. For more creamy taste add couple of spoons of sour cream and mix well.
- Transfer meet balls to the pot with tomato and cook 20-30 min on small fire..
- Garnish with basil or parsley(optional).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food meat balls in tomato sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!