Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Ladybug Onigiri Bento recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ladybug Onigiri Bento recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybug Onigiri Bento recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. As soon as you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you may look for more ways to use the microwave. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite easy to live green, after all. Mostly, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybug onigiri bento recipe. To make ladybug onigiri bento you need 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ladybug Onigiri Bento:
- Use 80 grams of warm cooked white rice.
- Get 3 of imitation crab sticks.
- Provide 2 sheets of toasted nori seaweed (8-sheet pack).
- Get 1/8 of slice sliced cheese (something that won't melt easily).
Steps to make Ladybug Onigiri Bento:
- After shaping a round rice ball with some cling film, wrap the rice ball with the red part of the imitation crab sticks and some nori seaweed..
- Cut 2 small circles out of the sliced cheese to create the eyes. You can either use a skewer to cut them out, or punch them out with a fat straw. Make the pupils and spots with some circles punched out of a sheet of nori seaweed..
- Stick all of the separate parts on to the ladybird to complete..
- Try making some smiling ladybugs or packing in some 'friends' just to have some extra fun making them..
A wide variety of onigiri bento box options are available to you, such as use, material, and feature. The beaks are made of sausage. Some bento and onigiri related news that caught my eye recently. Single guys toting homemade bento to work; cheap bento options getting popular; Spam attacks Japan! and more. Find and save images from the "BENTO AND ONIGIRI." collection by em-ah (dimechance) on We Heart It, your everyday app to get lost in what you love.
If you find this Ladybug Onigiri Bento recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.