Spinach Ricotta Damper. When you drain the pasta and spinach, allow a little water to remain. Using a serrated knife, cut the top quarter off cob loaf to form a lid. Put the spinach and a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over a low heat.
Ricotta Mixture – Mix Ricotta Mixture ingredients in a very large bowl. Use a splash of pasta cooking water if needed to make it creamy. Add pasta and stir to combine.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, spinach ricotta damper. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
When you drain the pasta and spinach, allow a little water to remain. Using a serrated knife, cut the top quarter off cob loaf to form a lid. Put the spinach and a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over a low heat.
Spinach Ricotta Damper is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Spinach Ricotta Damper is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach ricotta damper using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Ricotta Damper:
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Make ready 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Take 3.5 of tspn baking powder.
- Get 1.5 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 2 tsp of coarse black pepper powder.
- Get 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 100 grams of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 50 grams of processed cheese.
- Take 200 grams of spinach chopped finely.
- Make ready 1.5 cup of buttermilk.
Transfer to a heatproof baking dish. Use some paper towel to squeeze any excess moisture out of the spinach. Mix the spinach, sour cream, mayonnaise, soup mix and water chestnuts together in a bowl and allow to sit in the fridge covered until serving time. This will allow the vegetables in the soup mix to rehydrate. mini herby ricotta and zucchini muffins. breads + loaves. mint flatbread with green onion pesto. breads + loaves. miso prawn toasts. breads + loaves. mozzarella, lemon and anchovy flatbreads. breads + loaves.
Steps to make Spinach Ricotta Damper:
- First of all mix all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking powder, salt and pepper powder in a big bowl. Now add butter and mix it well with your fingertips. You can even make the bread only with all-purpose flour. It can be even made with self rising flour but if you are using self rising flour then you do not have to add baking powder..
- Now add ricotta, processed cheese and spinach leaves to it and mix everything well. Add buttermilk and make a soft dough out of it. Knead the dough until everything comes together..
- Shape the dough like a ball and transfer it to a greased baking tray. Press the bread lightly with your hand and make a cross in the middle of the bread with the sharp knife. Brush it with little water or buttermilk to get a nice crust..
- Bake the bread in a preheated oven at 200 degree for 30 minutes. Now lower the temperature to 180 degree and bake it again for another 20 minutes. When the bread is ready, it sounds hollow if tapped on the bottom. Take the bread out and transfer it to a wire rack and let it cool down completely before use..
- Serve the bread as a side dish with any kind of soups or curries. It can be even used with different toppings..
Naan breads with mango chutney pork, chilli and yoghurt. breads + loaves. no-knead bread rolls. breads + loaves. pancetta-wrapped chicken with stracchino cheese toasts. breads + loaves. Spinach & Ricotta Roll Sweet Potato & Vegetable & Tofu Rice Noodles Vege Burgers, Lettuce, Tomato, Burger Sauce VEGETABLES & STARCH Steamed Asian Greens Garlic Mashed Potatoes Green Peas & Corn Sweet Potato Fries Zucchini & Beans Cumin Roast Carrots Cabbage & Wombok Damper Rolls Steamed Vegetable Medley SALAD R s DINNER Honey Lamb Chops with Peppercorn Sauce Creamy Chicken & Spinach with Penne. Usually it'll be about a third of the cob, but use your own judgement. You just want to make sure there's enough of the cob left in the bottom to fill with dip. Scoop out the insides and break into chunks.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food spinach ricotta damper recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!