Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Swiss Tuna melt recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Swiss Tuna melt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Swiss Tuna melt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to swiss tuna melt recipe. You can cook swiss tuna melt using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Swiss Tuna melt:
- Use of tuna (6 oz chunk in water).
- Get of light mayonaise.
- Get of sweet pickle relish.
- Prepare of swiss cheese.
- You need of low calorie whole wheat bread.
- Take of light margerine.
Steps to make Swiss Tuna melt:
- Completely drain (press) tuna and flake..
- Place tuna, mayonaise and relish in bowl. Thoroughly mix..
- Lightly toast bread..
- Place enough Swiss cheese to thinly cover one slice of bread..
- Add the entire tuna mixture (this isn't a skimpy melt) to the bread slice. Pack it on..
- Place enough Swiss cheese on the second slice of bread to thinly cover. Place on tuna mix so the tuna is between cheese slices..
- Use enough margerine to lightly butter the top slice of bread. Place buttered side down in hot skillet..
- While first side is browning, use remaining margerine to butter the second slice of bread. Flip and brown until the bread is done and the cheese has melted on both sides..
- Serve with soup or salad..
If you find this Swiss Tuna melt recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.